Client scale:$189 billion in revenue (FY2021)
Products:cMaintenance and cCalibration
Top benefits:Total regulatory compliance and 100% process control
The client is a respected and fast-scaling integrated pharmaceutical enterprise. They have banked on their innovation and research to drive their business across geographies.
The $189 billion revenue-generating enterprise wanted to turn its production plants into lighthouse factories with the use of all-around digitization, automation, transparency, and agility to ensure faster and higher quality output while reducing overall costs and increasing shop-floor security and safety.
The client wanted to push innovation to not just achieve scale but also embark on a digitization journey that would place them ahead of the competition.
They faced the following challenges before Crave’s intervention.
- Lack of process control
- Shop floor records captured on paper
- Errors, data duplication, and redundancy
- Delayed approvals or validations
- Longer process time for calibration
- Higher operational costs due to inefficient asset life cycle management
- Higher downtime with multiple bottlenecks
- Lack of process visibility and transparency
- Need to avoid regulatory violations and citations
Crave InfoTech’s industry leading products cMaintenance and cCalibration helped the client elevate their asset management and maintenance to a fully digitized and seamless level.
The client had:
- Fast and precise solution deployment
- Preventive maintenance going to predictive maintenance
- End-to-end process visibility and control
- 100% enterprise mobility with on-demand label printing
- Paper-less error-free on-site data capture with time stamps
We helped enable total workflow agility and SAP Fiori-led intuitiveness across their mobile devices and processes.
Moreover, the client now was at the precipice of their central optimization aim – to turn their factories into future-primed ‘lighthouse factories’.
Here are a few resulting metrics:
- Total compliance with total efficiency
- 50% faster deployment and value realization
- 99% shop floor error reduction with intuitive on-mobile process workflows
- 30%+ operational and asset efficiency boost
- 300,000 sheets of paper/annum saved adding to the clients' Sustainability initiatives
Industry ideas and winnings
“Having started as an automation journey in SAP, Implementation of EAM and mobile application has been a very beneficial initiative for us. Apart from improving productivity and the efficiency of engineers by a great degree, it has increased compliance and authenticity with audit trails apart from helping make informed decisions. The experience has made us excited to invest in the digitization of remaining processes on mobile”
Now, Let's Talk About Your Project
Get in Touch with
Make an Enquiry Via Form
Fill out the form and we'll get back to you soon.